- Provide an essential Guide.
- Provide specimen documents and letters.
- If you request it, check the validity of a Will.
Our Guiding Hand service provides peace of mind that when you wish to make the probate application personally you know that you have our specialist solicitors expertise behind you.
We will provide an essential guide to assist you through the probate process or intestacy entitlement.
Our information pack includes a guidebook outlining Probate, your adminstration requirements and associated deadlines. This includes a series of useful templates to assist you in the administration including; Bank Notification Letters, Schedule of Assets & Liabilities, Specimen Estate Accounts.
A staright talking guide to the legal duties in administering an estate with useful templates for letters to banks and a Schedules of Assets and Liabilities*
* This service is coming soon
Find Out More »
You provide the information, we prepare the Court forms and acquire the Grant of Probate / Letters of Administration on your behalf. Ideal for those who do not wish to attend interviews with the Probate Registry in person and are happy to do some of the work themselves to save costs*
* If we need to submit a full inheritance tax account to HM Revenue & Customs (where inheritance tax is payable and certain exceptional cases) then the Helping Hand service cannot be used and the Full Handling service would be required.Find Out More »
We undertake the full estate administration from initial enquiries through to final distribution.
Peace of mind that all of your legal and taxation obligations are met. Your own dedicated Solicitor and case handler who will keep you informed of progress and answer any ongoing queries you may have in regards to the administration.
Full sets of Estate Account showing exactly what we have done.