You will always receive...
- Clear, straightforward advice.
- Fixed cost – no billing by the hour.
- A Solicitors Firm handling your affairs.
We appreciate that all our clients are different. You may need your hand holding through each and every step of the process or you may just need a helping hand with the Court Probate forms themselves.
We offer the type of service that you want, at a clear fixed cost with straight forward advice, guidance and information.
We have developed three clear service levels for you to choose from.
A staright talking guide to the legal duties in administering an estate with useful templates for letters to banks and a Schedules of Assets and Liabilities*
* This service is coming soon
Find Out More »
You provide the information, we prepare the Court forms and acquire the Grant of Probate / Letters of Administration on your behalf. Ideal for those who do not wish to attend interviews with the Probate Registry in person and are happy to do some of the work themselves to save costs*
* If we need to submit a full inheritance tax account to HM Revenue & Customs (where inheritance tax is payable and certain exceptional cases) then the Helping Hand service cannot be used and the Full Handling service would be required.Find Out More »
We undertake the full estate administration from initial enquiries through to final distribution.
Peace of mind that all of your legal and taxation obligations are met. Your own dedicated Solicitor and case handler who will keep you informed of progress and answer any ongoing queries you may have in regards to the administration.
Full sets of Estate Account showing exactly what we have done.